听一阵风,看一朵云
To feel the wind and to see the clouds.
人就应该呆在没有天花板的地方,
People should go outdoors more often and spend more time in nature.
去看看地表之下的贵州,
To see the wonderful underground world.
走进这神秘的洞穴王国
To explore the mysterious “Cave Kingdom”.
无山不洞、无洞不奇,
Each mountain has caves and each cave is magnificent.
再住进万亩竹林围绕的洞穴瀑布酒店
To stay in a hotel built in a cave and surrounded by woods.
绮丽的山,神秘的洞,
Beautiful mountains and mysterious caves.
灯光划过洞壁,
When the lights illuminate the cave walls,
也许你能看到漫天繁星。
maybe you can see a starry sky.
一起走进贵州遵义,
Let’s go to Zunyi
感受探洞运动的独特浪漫。
to go cave exploring together.
到这里的理由不需要阐述太多
No need to explain more.
让我们出发!
Let’s set off!
大家好,我是王乐(DIMITRIEVA TATIANA),来自俄罗斯,
Hello, my name is DIMITRIEVA TATIANA. I am from Russia.
作为一名户外爱好者,
I am an outdoor enthusiast,
这次我收到了来自贵州遵义的神秘邀约,
I have received a special invitation from my friend from Zunyi, Guizhou.
贵州作为喀斯特地貌丰富的地区,
Guizhou is famous for its karst landforms.
地下河流、地下湖泊、钟乳石都深深吸引着我,
I am fascinated by the underground rivers, lakes and stalactites.
喜欢热闹的我在这一次,
As an adventurous person,
要带上我的好朋友学霸美少女小梅,
I will take my friend TARADA VALERIYA
露营、徒步,听见山林里的声音,
to explore caves, experience camping and hiking and enjoy the sound of nature.
来一场难忘的洞穴之旅。
I hope we can have an unforgettable trip.
大家好,我是小梅(TARADA VALERIYA),来自哈萨克斯坦,
Hello, my name is TARADA VALERIYA. I am from Kazakhstan.
爱读书,爱写作,爱美食,更爱旅行,
I like reading and writing. I am also a foodie. And I LOVE to travel.
每一次旅行,都能够看到的不同人文风貌
Each trip, I can meet different people and experience different cultures.
每一次旅行,都像是一场充满惊喜的知识盛宴
Each trip, I can learn
相信贵州蕴藏的奇特地理条件一定会带来很多惊喜
I believe the wonderful
我准备好了,出发!
I am ready. Let’s go!
我叫周元杰,生于贵州,热爱贵州,
My name is Zhou Yuanjie. I was born in Guizhou. I love my hometown.
一次与洞穴奇妙相识的机会,
Because of a potholing experience
让我深深地爱上了探洞这项运动。
I fall in love with the exciting sport.
你知道隐藏于地表下的贵州是什么样的吗?
Do you know what the underground Guizhou looks like?
没有光线、与文明世界隔绝,
Without light, it is isolated from the civilized world.
却能用手与眼睛去触摸和感受,
But you can use your hands and eyes to feel.
这种独特的体验一定会给两位外国友人带来惊喜
I believe it will bring a surprise to my foreign friends.
带上相机,与我一同踏上这条“一路向下”的摄影之路。
Take a camera and let us take some eye-catching photos in the underground world.
Bonjour! 我是来自法国的老让(让·波塔西Jean Bottazzi)
Hello! I am Jean Bottazzi from France.
1982年的一次洞穴探险让我与贵州结下了不解之缘,
During a potholing activity in 1982, I forged a special bond with
Guizhou.
也让我成为了一名贵州女婿。
I also got married with a woman from Guizhou.
这里每天都有新的发现,
New discoveries are made every day.
每次探洞都有新的惊喜。
New surprises are found each potholing activity.
这次的亚洲第一长洞——双河洞的洞穴之旅
This time, we will visit Shuanghedong, the longest cave in Asia.
一定能让两位小朋友流连忘返。
I believe the friends from afar will have a good time there.
洞穴之中的音乐会会是什么样子?
What is a concert in the cave like?
独特的洞穴民宿又会带来什么样的独特体验?
What kind of unique experience they will have in the “cave house”?
2023年9月3日晚21点30分
At 21:30, Sunday, September 3rd, 2023
《有朋自远方来第二季——摩登贵州》遵义篇
Be My Guest 2: MORDERN GUIZHOU--Zunyi will be on the air.
惊险刺激的洞穴探险之旅等你来!
Join us to experience the exciting cave adventures!