贵州独特的喀斯特地貌,
The unique karst landforms in Guizhou,
让兴义的群山拥有了“心跳”。
Let the mountains of Xingyi have a "heartbeat".
得天独厚的地形,
For topographic condition,
让山地运动深受当地人和旅人的喜爱。
mountain sports are popular with locals and travelers.
尊崇自然的布依族人依山傍水生活着,
The Bouyei people, who respect nature especially, live by mountains and rivers.
衣食住行都是对大自然的表白。
Their basic necessities of life are all expressions to nature.
曾在贵州读书的胜利对这里念念不忘,
SYELSHIBEK BOTAKOZ, a previous student in Guizhou, never forgets here,
这次,她带上了妹妹爱民一起来到贵州兴义旅行,
She brought her sister YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS to Xingyi, Guizhou for a trip on this occasion.
还遇到了五年没见的好朋友哈妮和习朵。
She even also met two old friends, Hani and Xiduo here after five years.
四位好姐妹在这里会有怎样的“奇遇”呢?
What "adventure" will the four girls take in Xingyi?
哈萨克斯坦姐妹花
温柔姐姐——胜利
大家好我是胜利,来自哈萨克斯坦。
Hello everyone, I'm YELSHIBEK BOTAKOZ from Kazakhstan.
我之前在贵州大学读了半年的语言课程,
I took language courses at Guizhou University for half a year before,
我喜欢画画,学习语言。
I like painting and learning languages.
我经常给妹妹爱民提起贵州,
I often mentioned Guizhou to my sister YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS,
因为我特别喜欢贵州的文化、美景,和美食。
I extremely love the culture, beauty, and delicacy in Guizhou.
这次,我带着妹妹一起来这里旅行,
This time, I traveled to Guizhou with YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS,
还遇到了我的好朋友哈尼和习朵。
and also met my good friends Hani and Xiduo.
我很期待这次布依族之旅。
I am looking forward to this trip to the Bouyei culture.
我准备好了,你们呢?
I'm ready to go, how about you?
好奇宝宝——爱民
大家好我是爱民,来自哈萨克斯坦。
Hi, I'm YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS from Kazakhstan.
我平时喜欢拍照,穿搭,吃美食。
I usually like to photography, fashion and delicacy.
一直听姐姐给我说贵州的山水特别美。
I have always heard my sister tell me about the beautiful scenery of Guizhou.
好吃的特别多,
In addition, there are a lot of fine foods,
还有很多光听名字就很有趣的文化!
and many interesting cultures!
我特别感兴趣,心动不如行动。
I'm particularly interested to start my journey to Guizhou.
这次我终于和姐姐一起来到了贵州兴义!
I finally came to Xingyi with my sister!
兴义,我们来啦!
Xingyi, we’re coming!
布依族姐妹花
开朗姐姐——哈妮
你们好,我叫哈妮,是布依族女孩儿。
Hello, my name is Hani, a Bouyei girl.
徐霞客写过“天下山峰何其多,唯有此处峰成林”。
Xu Xiake, a famous tourist in Ming Dynasty has said, "There are so many peaks in the world, only the peaks here look like forests."
说的就是我的家乡——兴义万峰林。
It’s the best description for my hometown - Wanfenglin in Xingyi.
这次,我的好朋友胜利带着爱民来到了贵州兴义,
My good friend YELSHIBEK BOTAKOZ came to Xingyi, Guizhou with her sister, YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS,
我和妹妹习朵要带她们体验布依族的文化,
my sister XiDuo and I want to take them to experience the culture of the Bouyei,
感受兴义这座城市的热情!
and taste the enthusiasm of Xingyi!
可爱妹妹——习朵
你们好,我叫习朵,我也是布依族女孩儿。
Hello, I'm Xiduo, and I am also a Bouyei girl.
我和姐姐都喜欢唱歌跳舞。
My sister and I both likes to sing and dance.
平时我还喜欢旅游摄影,做美食。
Usually I also like to travel, photography and cooking.
“小春城”兴义是我和姐姐的家乡,
"Little Spring City", Xingyi is the hometown of my family.
有朋自远方来,希望她们能够不虚此行,
I hope the friends in the distance can be satisfied with their trip,
感受到我们布依族的浪漫和真诚。
which is fullof the Bouyei's romance and empressement.
当“好奇宝宝”爱民和温柔姐姐胜利来到兴义,
到底品尝了什么让她们变成可爱的“小吃货”?
两姐妹在哈妮和习朵的邀请下,
体验了哪些布依族的人文风情?
布依族能歌善舞,
她们在兴义还发生了哪些有趣的故事呢?
2022年11月20日 本周日晚
《有朋自远方来》兴义篇
和四姐妹一起出发吧!
"Curious baby" YELSHIBEK TOMIRIS
and “Gentle sister”YELSHIBEK BOTAKOZ came to Xingyi.
What food did they taste that made them become cute "foodies"?
What cultural customs of the Bouyei people have the Kazakhstan sisters experienced with the invitation of Hani and Xiduo?
The Bouyei people are good at singing and dancing,
What other interesting stories did they meet in Xingyi?
At 21:40 on November 20th, Sunday
"Be My Guest" - Chapter Xingyi
Let's go with the four sisters!
出品:贵州卫视国际传播中心
部分参考资料:贵州省文化和旅游厅、黔西南州文化广电旅游局
撰稿:李佳欣
摄影:张永瑞
翻译:靳阳 李秋辰
一审:张旖洵
二审:田胤星 李秋辰
三审:余晓莹